Saturday, July 13, 2013

Paris Baguette@Wisma Atrium

Found more pictures on Korean stuff in my smartphone! See my earlier post here! Took them when I was queuing to takeaway a ham/egg roll from Paris Baguette, a café from Korea. I was on my GSS spree and decided to have a FIKA but the café was so packed and people did not look like they were going to leave soon...

 

It's funny how I never managed to take a proper picture of the food I have had at Paris Baguette - the last time my smartphone ran out of battery so no pictures taken. This time, I did not take a picture of the ham/egg roll because it was a take-away. But it was very yummy! :) I am beginning to think that the savouries are better than the sweets, so go try and tell me if you agree!



When I was in Gangnam, Korea last year, I passed by Paris Baguette so many times but I hardly gave it much thought. Just popped in to grab a shake, I recall. Prices are much lower there! :( I'm so going to café big time the next time I visit Korea. LOL.


No comments: