Monday, July 8, 2013

Korean brands - Belif and 4Fingers

Korean brands have been making a dent in my wallets lately :P Decided to shop at Plaza Singapura after visiting my dentist at Singapore Shopping Centre last last Friday. Been to the new wing for food but never really shop.

 
Popped into belif because I heard that its eye-mask is very good. Thought my eyes are not looking as fresh since I started working again - must be due to the UV radiated by my laptop and the occasional late nights :(  It was a very pretty shop with pretty products - typical Korean style, I must say :)



And what a K-POP! I bought an anti-dark circle eye serum because I wanted my dark circles to look less obvious! Not cheap - almost the same price as premier brands like estee launder... Will give it  a few weeks to see if it's worth it :)
Also brought an overnight mask - my first although overnight products like the Laneige have been quite popular amongst my friends. Was not in my shopping list but the sales assistant persuaded me to hit $100 to get the membership and there was a 20% discount on these masks. Cheaper than I thought :) Tried it once - smell nice and help me relax as I fall into my slumber...


Free samples - typical Korean style again. LOL.



Pretty packaging. Belif - Believe in truth.
 

 
Been a few years since I had 4Fingers Crispy Chicken at Ion. Nice when it is hot...

Close-up! Nice kimchi fries :) Found the chicken a bit too dry but it was crispy indeed :)
Also snagged a pair of shoes from Spurs which was on sales! Have wore it once to the office but forgot to snap. Will upload a picture when I remember :) Only spent a few hours at Plaza Singapura but spent quite a bit - what a happy retail therapy!

No comments: