Sunday, June 16, 2013

One of the best things about working late...


One of the best things about working late...Is the beautiful night scene of the marina bay.
There are several ways I get to and fro work, and walking by the bay is one.

***

It has been about 6 weeks since I started working again. A recent chat with the intern sitting next to me has been flashing in my mind for a few days. Her dream (kind of) is to be a host of travel programmes (like Discovery, quote unquote her). And I said it's good!

It's funny because we better articulate dreams when we were younger. Now when people asked me what is my dream, it is tough to talk about it. I wanted to be a news anchor when I was young. It made me decided to study communication studies. Then in the course of it all, I realised that it is not so easy to be one. So I chose what I am doing now because it is the closest thing next to it (or rather the closest thing  I could do). It's funny because reality/life kind of took our dreams away...


No comments: