Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Daily Scoop

GT was telling me about this very nice ice cream place in Holland Village so we decided to walk there after Lee's Taiwanese (see Lee's Taiwanese) at the Star Vista. And I discovered Chip Bee Gardens that seems to be another nice place to chill on days off... Before that, here goes The Daily Scoop :P


Ice-cream at Chip Bee Gardens
Amazed that the place was really crowded! It seems that besides ice latte and ice cappuccino, Singaporeans indulge in their ice-cream too! Quite a cosy place in spite of the chatters around us ;-)
 
The Daily Scoop Ice Cream
Many flavours to choose from... My choice: Cherry Brandy! GT's choice: Avocado!



The Daily Scoop Ice Cream
GT told me that the Beer flavour is good but it was not available that day. So I thought I will try something infused with alcohol. Cherry Brandy was ok - a nice balance of cherry and brandy :) Imagine bitter-sweet!



Sunset Way Ice Cream
Cute name card. There's a branch at Sunset Way too.
Chip Bee Gardens Ice Cream
If you are in Holland Village, you can check out Chip Bee Gardens. It's opposite the building where Cold Storage is and you just need to cross the road and walk right in where the landed estate is. Saw a few Italian restaurants too, so I might be going back to check them out.
 
Come to think of it, I have been visiting Holland Village more frequently since last year - because my previous job located was on the Circle Line and I found it a chore to travel to Orchard after work. Many thanks to my understanding friends who are always willing to meet up with me at Holland Village :) Chip Bee Gardens is definitely another reason to return. For an idea of what is there, you can read this guide by Lady Iron Chef Chip.

No comments: