Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love hunt


Been a great first weekend of February! Joined the My Paper Love Hunt with my sister on Saturday, which is like an amazing race around Bugis Junction and Bugis Plus. My first time - fun but tiring. A good experience to add to my CV should I consider joining the real amazing race!

What better way to start February than a love hunt? :)

Had lunch at Bugis Plus - Seoul Yummy before the race. My kimchi ramen and the side dishes were ok, not fantastic. Maybe I can try the army stew next time - kind of reminded me about the army stew at Manna at Amoy Street... 

Top: Ramen with rice cake. Bottom: Kimchi Pancake which was quite nice. We usually order seafood pancake so this was a good change. It tasted a bit sour, so quite appetising.

And today (sunday!), I went to the Group Therapy at Duxton Street for brunch with MQ. We were there for about 4 hours so that's good testimony for the place. Crowded but not too noisy, with a quiet buzz about it.

Top: Chicken and mushroom pie was good. It was light which was good for me, as I had 2 cups of latte! The cous cous salad was nice too and with the chips, this makes for a marginal utility maximising meal :P MQ had the biggie all-day breakfast!


Top: The Piccolo Latte was good - very smooth and satisfying. A bit small though, but I guess that's typical. Bottom: Chai Latte which was good too (not as good as the ones in Scandinavia but it's nice :P). MQ had lychee red tea which the cafe topped up a few times (we didn't have to ask) and that (and the drizzle, the quaint view from the cafe and the chatter) kept us around for a while.
May February be a month filled with the things we love and love to do!  :)

No comments: