Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jimmy Monkey

After lunch with ex-colleagues at ARC, I decided to pop by Jimmy Monkey since it is near One-North on the Circle Line. Read some good reviews about the indie cafe so I thought I will check it out, since I have time...

The cafe is really hidden in one-north residences. And I got lost for one hours before I found the cafe. Was lucky the weather was awesome yesterday. And I spotted these trees sprouting pink, orange, yellow, green leaves...Would not have spotted it if I did not get lost. And would not have gotten lost if I did not have so much time to spare. That's the good thing about being jobless (at least that's what I tell myself :)).

Wanted to try the piccolo latte. But had to get ice latte cos' it was such a hot day. Was sweating crazy after the one hour walk where I passed by the NTU Alumni Club, Rochester Mall, Rochester Park, ACJC, Fairfield Methodist School etc!
Ice latte was ok. The ambience is nice though. Nice indie music in the background. A few customers and a few happy staff :) See video to feel the vibes.

One-North Residences in nice. Like a 世外桃源 :)


No comments: