Sunday, July 29, 2012

旧手机的照片- Great Ocean Road in Taiwan

This is going to be the last batch of Taiwan pictures from my BB that I am going to post. There are too many other memories to blog :P Hualien Taroko Gorge so reminds me of the Great Ocean Road. If you have been on the Great Ocean Road trip and the Taroko Gorge trip, you will know what I mean... It's always amazing how mankind can turn nature into tourist spots, and the sacrifices made to do just that. For that, I'm kind of thankful because that means so many people can bask in the beauty of these places.

 A walk along Taroko Gorge. A river meanders through the great rocks peppered along the gorge.

I love this part of the Taroko Gorge. Like a painting. The few minutes when I just close my eyes and listen to the waves was good.

A beach of pebbles, an extension of the rocks in Taroko Gorge.

No comments: