Friday, February 10, 2012

Solo Traveller - Step 3

Over the last few weeks, I realised that I had to do more planning when I travel solo - there's no one to spilt up the research and no one to keep tab on the progress. Well, I do my best :P Today, the adventure starts. I am at Changi Airport now, about 50 minutes before my flight to Taipei takes off. It's been such a long time since I depart from T3 and the Butterfly Garden really made my day - it's so pretty and surreal as you walk amongst the butterflies flying around you! Nice! I'm so proud of our airport! :)

How do I feel? It's complicated - happy, excited, free, nervous, scared, high... It's like how you feel at your first day in school or at work - you don't really know what will unfold in the days ahead even though there are some plans in place. But I'm definitely looking forward to it and living to tell my story :) Daily updates over the next few days if possible, otherwise when I'm back in town.

No comments: